• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone recommend a good, fast colour printer ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I totally hate ink jet, so its going to have to be laser, although I hear that even the laser printers have these wax substance like colour cartridges whichat is a pain, unfortunately there is no magical colour printer out there that doesn't require cartridges for colour rendering. Also I will like a printer that does WIFI. I bought a Samsung laser mono printer once and it clamed to work with WIFI but it simply didn't so give me your views...

We have one of these.

WorkCentre 6015 Specifications Include Compact Design

they have a wireless variant but we just use the router wireless.

non brand inks are pretty cheap. (£50 for all inks).

have a look around they were about £200.

They just work. Standby wattage a little high we have it on a Home Easy socket.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Dell C1760NW Colour Printer Wireless with 3 year warranty | eBay

Bought this a few months ago, I like it, easy WIFI set up via printer. Cartridge prices are OK for re-manufactured. I got fed up with ink jets clogging up, but no problems. Mine came with a 3 year Dell warranty included. Decent images and quickly printed once warmed up.

Comment

Happy with my Samsung colour laser. Fast, duplex, does everything I need. don't know about toner as I've only had it nearly 2 years. Will dig out the model number, but it's probably been surpassed by now.
        World's Best Martini

Comment

Working...
        X