• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Light Wars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Light Wars

If it's not illegal aftermarket chavvy HIDs in their Astras and A3s it's those megadethray LED lights that cyclists are using to blind everyone.

If you can't see - go to an optician, stop this mad arms race cos you're dazzling the rest of us normal humans.

Also, if you haven't noticed one of your headlights is out or don't care - get off the road too you retards.

Seen a 4*4 that looked more like the space ship from close encounters yesterday.

Probably had a couple of trumpets in it as well.

Comment

It amazes me how many people drive about with their headlights off and side lights on, in the dark, on the motorway. At what point doe it become dark enough for these pillocks to actually switch on their headlights!

Last night there was a Mini on the M60 that was driving around with the headlights off and with the front fog lights on!
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
        Last night there was a Mini on the M60 that was driving around with the headlights off and with the front fog lights on!
        Well, it was really foggy in London on the day and maybe they did not want to take any chances...

P.S. I know where M60 is...

Comment

Working...
        X