• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend plans

Now I know many of us are in London Village tonight for booze and chances to view SimonMac's nether regions but not everyone is.

So what are you doing if your not going to the Christmas do and what is everyone doing over the weekend....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Anything to forget HP QC.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Getting out of hospital, hopefully.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Thanks for asking!

Tonight: Wife is at a work do so am babysitting and will find a horror film to watch or something. Although a girl is having a makeover at our house from another girl (we are the mutual friend).
        Tomorrow: Take the kids somewhere to do something, eye test in afternoon and mate's 50th in the evening and we have a babysitter!
        Sunday: Church to babysit. Afternoon and evening not sure. Probably something Christmas related.

You?
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          That's good news, not least because the twat that bought HP QC is going to need that bed shortly.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
            Thanks for asking!

You?
            Tonight not much although if I friend calls I may end up down the pub.

Tomorrow Paul Heaton is playing in Sheffield so we are off there overnight with a posh hotel as I'm not paying £100 for a premier inn when I can stay somewhere better for another £20...

Sunday, Eek Jrs are playing at a Church's Christingle service so will be there for that....
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Tonight: Quiet one at home.
              Sat: Meeting bunch of Uni friends for pre-xmas lunch
              Sun: Mrs P is doing a half marathon in the morning then we'll go out for dinner to try the new indian place that's just opened.

Thanks for asking.
              Last edited by Pondlife; 13 December 2013, 13:08. Reason: politeness

Comment

good news.

Not much, might festivise aardvark hole.

Comment

Hope things go well!
                  "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

We have family lunch out in the north-west, and then staying overnight in a B&B before coming back on Sunday for our church's Christmas Carol event - full brass band and free mulled wine
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X