• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Deboomed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deboomed

Time to make space on the bench. Debooming.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
    Time to make space on the bench. Debooming.
    What happened, you just started this morning

Are you going for some kind of record
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
      What happened, you just started this morning

Are you going for some kind of record
      I started a week last Friday. Don't know where you got this morning from.

Apparently I am not skilled enough... which they knew before I started.
      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Fookers....

Comment

Sounds like another case of clients needing a map to find their way between arse & elbow to me....I had one of those recently. Glad I didn't stay actually, another 3 months of watching them not have a clue & turning away all help offered would've done my head in!

Comment

Originally posted by sgxluk View Post
            Sounds like another case of clients needing a map to find their way between arse & elbow to me....I had one of those recently. Glad I didn't stay actually, another 3 months of watching them not have a clue & turning away all help offered would've done my head in!
            The sad thing is, I could have started some real work this week... but the team lead didn't bother to talk to me.

Comment

Useless twonks

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Useless twonks
                There is one good thing to come out of this.... the Bob who joined could end up back in India. So all isn't lost.

Comment

I had one of those years ago.

You know you're leading yourself up to when the agent is on the other side of the phone going "wow imagine getting £xx p/h, not bad"
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

sorry to hear that - hope Jan finds you something better
                    This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Working...
                    X