• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Taxi for ABV

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taxi for ABV

Sacked, this is getting ridiculous, I think Walter Winterbottom was manager for Bolton Wanderers for like 30 years in the 30's...

BBC Sport - Andre Villa-Boas: Tottenham sack manager

Soz, it was Chariie Foweraker, Winterbottom was England Manager...

Comment

He said yesterday that he wasn't a quitter, which is pretty accurate.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

He'll just have to do with those mega-millions in compensation before he gets another multi-million pound job

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
          He said yesterday that he wasn't a quitter going without a payoff, which is pretty accurate.
          FTFY

Comment

Do we know any Spurs supporting people who are available for short term contracts, experience turning round disasters projects and with some experience of European travel?
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Shouldn't that be AVB? Or was he just pissed?

Comment

Funny, I overheard a Spurs fan this morning saying "I don't think they'll sack him, it's too early"

Comment

twitter was going mad about his sacking last night. I suppose its all down to Suarez, the FA had better throw the book at him for mugging off the spurs defense, and for allowing Paulinho to kick him

Comment

I never wanted him and have wanted him out ever since he joined. I have not made much of a secret of this so I am delighted.
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                    X