• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bloody eBay

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody eBay

Decided to sell a load of DVD boxsets we either don't want to re-watch or can view on Netflix, thinking it's a good time of year and it'd give a little more spending money.

Packing the bloody things took way longer than expected, reckon I'm down £100 on lost billing hours than if I'd just chucked them in the bin.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Packing the bloody things took way longer than expected, reckon I'm down £100 on lost billing hours than if I'd just chucked them in the bin.
    Job for the kids / missus / evening.

What you got for sale? Anything interesting?

Comment

Yeah, I'd normally do it in the evening but I had them all finishing over the weekend and we had to visit family... and I want to post things as early as possible since they're probably bought as gifts.

I've sold off all my Dexter & House DVDs, if I can gather the stregth I'll do my entire 10-series set of Smallville next! Then finally get rid of Lost. But this time I'll do them as one lot, I was selling ever series separately thinking it would net more cash, but the time isn't worth it!

As much about making some space as anything...
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
      X