• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A site dedicated to MTT (Would you, wouldn't you)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A site dedicated to MTT (Would you, wouldn't you)

Linky

She's a home wrecker! Angry wives and girlfriends name and shame their partners' 'mistresses' on controversial website

Shesahomewrecker.com has attracted almost 250,000 Facebook 'Likes' since its launch last year
    Many have deemed the site 'mean-spirited', 'horrific' and 'disgusting'
    'At the end of the day, the main complaint should be with the partner who cheated, not the person he or she cheated with,' one critic wrote

Na Young An is a home wrecker. My thirty-four (34) year marriage ended because this affair damaged the relationship between me and my husband beyond repair. Na Young An is a 35+ year old college student here in America on a visa. I mention this because in the beginning it was my husband’s offer to help her get a green card (I can’t imagine exactly how he planned to assist her with this) and her promise to award my husband a business contract with her family’s business that the two started communication.
    Shudder.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

This whore ran into my husband of 12 years at a convenience store. They had gone “out” in 9th grade. She started facebooking him and that turned sexual in less than 2 weeks. Then they started texting. Well, then she started sending nudes.
    Pass the mind bleach.

Comment

I like this site: Things My Girlfriend And I Have Argued About (*) and yes, Frau D. is very much like that

(* I only went there as I thought it was about Mary Millington, but thats here: http://www.marymillington.co.uk/)
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Who wouldn't ?

Comment

Comment

Oh my lord that site is dreadful

"my husband is blameless, it's the other bitch's fault" - REALLY?!

A site where crazy women vent and bitch about other women. Like mumsnet really

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              I like this site: Things My Girlfriend And I Have Argued About (*) and yes, Frau D. is very much like that

(* I only went there as I thought it was about Mary Millington, but thats here: http://www.marymillington.co.uk/)

Nice find.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                Oh my lord that site is dreadful

"my husband is blameless, it's the other bitch's fault" - REALLY?!

A site where crazy women vent and bitch about other women. Like mumsnet really
                Great innit

Comment

Of course it's the other womans fault. Nothing to do with your husband (the poor little easily lead. fluffy bunnykins). No sireee.
                  Cut his nuts off - it's the only way.
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Mitch, your usual well thought through erudite appraisal is required.

Comment

Working...
                    X