• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any Contractors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Contractors

of Venereal Diseases in here ?

And why has this forum become a cut and paste of everything that is on the BBC news website ?

To those of you who keep cutting the latest news headlines one here then too late ! we all have it loaded and can see it when it gets posted there first !

One dose only c 1984.
    A week on penicillin and all's well.

hth
    We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
      To those of you who keep cutting the latest news headlines one here then too late ! we all have it loaded and can see it when it gets posted there first !
      Ah, but we add value with an Oh Dear™ here and there...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Man buys a life like blow-up doll by mail-order.
        The postman looks at it and decides not to deliver it and take home to try.
        After uses it, he packs it up and delivers it to the rightful owner.

The man telephones the mail order company.
        “Do you wish to complain about it not being life like Sir”
        “No” he replied. “In fact it was so life like I caught a dose from it”
        HEALTH WARNING. IT Can Damage your Health. Free Advice. Advice in the forum is the £9,995 version. By reading the health warning you are agreeing to the terms and conditions. Advice maybe bad as well as good. 24 months interest free. Your home is at risk if you don’t keep up payments. Advice limited to availability.

Comment

Man buys a life like blow-up doll by mail-order. Tries it at home but it has a leak.

The man telephones the mail order company.
          “What's the problem with it, Sir?”
          “Damn thing keeps going down on me” he replied.
          Salesman says, "Sh*t! If I had known that I'd have charged you double."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
              Ah, but we add value with an Oh Dear™ here and there...
              Exactly. This place seems like a combined forum of Daily Mail, Express and Telegraph readers, with a couple of religious fanatics thrown in for good measure.
              Its too easy to be critical of the government and foreigners. But that shouldn't stop us.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenerGrass
                Exactly. This place seems like a combined forum of Daily Mail, Express and Telegraph readers, with a couple of religious fanatics thrown in for good measure.
                Its too easy to be critical of the government and foreigners. But that shouldn't stop us.
                I assume you are saying that because you disapprove? If so, please kindly sir to be fecking off to a more left leaning forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalek Supreme
                  I assume you are saying that because you disapprove? If so, please kindly sir to be fecking off to a more left leaning forum.
                  I noticed in your avatar that your plunger is on the left.
                  Are there left and right "handed" Daleks and is it of any significance?

Or did you just post your piccie the wrong way round? (silly Dalek).
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

He told me to fuk off ?

Comment

Working...
                    X