• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ClientCo Vending Machine

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ClientCo Vending Machine

ClientCo doesn't have a canteen so a vending machine with sandwich etc has been installed, email comes round office asking for suggestions as to what it could be stocked with.

My reply was deemed "not helpful"

Can we have some contractor friendly foods, caviar? lobster? Maybe a little champagne?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    ClientCo doesn't have a canteen so a vending machine with sandwich etc has been installed, email comes round office asking for suggestions as to what it could be stocked with.

How about some paleo-friendly foods? (like caviare, lobster ...)

Not likely: a lot of vending, not to mention fast food and canteens, depends on the huge profit margins available on starchy edible substances since their cost is virtually zero.

Comment

What kind of contractor would eat vending machine lobster? Get it delivered by caterers each day.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        What kind of contractor would eat vending machine lobster? Get it delivered by caterers each day.
        When you want lobster you want it NOW

Just like with pizza:
        A1 concepts Let's Pizza - YouTube
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

You should ask that the distance from desk and price per item leave you turning a profit from every trip.

Comment

Can we have some SimonMac friendly items, Playgirl? Anal Dildo? Maybe a little gerbil wearing a hard hat and a torch?
            ftfy
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X