• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mini-Boomed....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini-Boomed....

So, my first extension - previous contracts have come to a natural end - signed up for a 3-month stint in September, looked like the work was drying up and no extension....then a load more scope was added to the project and 3-month extension landed, signed and just in time for Christmas
    latest-and-greatest solution (TM) kevpuk 2013

Comment

Hhhmm, now double-boomed?
      Previous client just called and said 'What you doing in January, got a little something for you....." - aaarrgghhhh, choices now need to be made!

Comment

Originally posted by kevpuk View Post
        Hhhmm, now double-boomed?
        Previous client just called and said 'What you doing in January, got a little something for you....." - aaarrgghhhh, choices now need to be made!
        Can you send in a substitute on a lower rate and do both? Doogie's cheap.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Can you send in a substitute on a lower rate and do both? Doogie's cheap.
          Now there's an idea.....
          Reality is the extension (3 months) is unlikely to last more than around 4-6 weeks, from the vibe I get here - other gig would be at least 3 months

Comment

Originally posted by kevpuk View Post
            Now there's an idea.....
            Reality is the extension (3 months) is unlikely to last more than around 4-6 weeks, from the vibe I get here - other gig would be at least 3 months
            Whatever you decide will be the wrong choice.

HTH
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X