• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend plans?

Well? I gotta know!

I am on EOD tonight and with triple witching will probably leave at midnight. After an 8am start today. I collect twins tomorrow for 2.5 weeks in Wales. Back 6th Jan.

New place in Wales so no phone or Broadband. So I can't spennd my time on cuk moaning. Not sure what I will do with myself to keep amused - I might get so bored I try to mount MrsBP. I quite fancy an overnight stay in hospital with a stab wound.

KUATB cough
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

(Just in case...)

Ah a weekend thread...

Fri: planning food recipes for the weekend, MMO gaming (L4D2, Borderlands 2)

Sat: Wrapping Xmas presents for GF#1 and family, cooking Heston Blumenthal's Whisky gums, cinnamon ice cream, mulled wine sorbet, sticky toffee pudding and Marco Pierre White's Harveys Lemon Tart and lemon soufflés.

Sun: Finishing off any cooking and planning my menu's for my Plan B.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Tonight: Round 3 of b'day celebrations ( Mr N's idea not mine)
        Tomorrow: Recovering, followed by xmas market and live jazz
        Sunday: Shopping for xmas meal
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            Working.
            You see if you were organised and professional today would be it for the year.....
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              You see if you were organised and professional today would be it for the year.....
              Today is it for the year for contract A. Contract B is lagging behind a bit so needs some elbow grease. To that end I have dedicated the next 3.5 days.

Comment

Also got to sneak in some more proof reading.

Comment

Tonight - I am finishing off my wrapping and get the last few presents.
                  Tomorrow - Going QPR Leicester then taking new GF into city to see the lights then going to see Book of Mormon (and avoiding falling plaster)
                  Sunday - Meeting aforementioned GF's parents

Comment

Doing nothing this weekend except popping out to buy a turkey. The start of two weeks off for me.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                    X