• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Word of the day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Word of the day

Pagan - the self styled atheists of today. Lets call a spade a spade. Tomorrow the word of the day will be - sin. Oh yes.
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

**** ***!

Lenin said - Church is opium for the minds.

And Chico, its should be: Word for the Day.

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
      Pagan - the self styled atheists of today. Lets call a spade a spade. Tomorrow the word of the day will be - sin. Oh yes.
      pa·gan [ páygən ]

noun (plural pa·gans)

Definition:

1. an offensive term that deliberately insults somebody who does not acknowledge the God of the Bible, Torah, or Koran

[14th century. < late Latin paganus "heathen, non-Christian," in classical Latin "villager, civilian" < pagus "rural district"]

---------- As you see, chico , you are not very original even when trying to insult non-believers.
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
        Word of the day: Chico. An irritant that incessantly tries to persuade strangers that his belief in an archaic dogma is somehow meaningful 2000 years later despite overwhelming odds.
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
          2000 years later despite overwhelming odds.
          Actually its less than 2000 years since Christ was lawfully killed ~1975 years ago, which presumably was the time when this particular religion actually started.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
            Actually its less than 2000 years since Christ was lawfully killed ~1975 years ago, which presumably was the time when this particular religion actually started.
            Yeah and if the bastard comes back we'll kill him again!
            Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
              <Fleetwood Pedatantic-esque Attack>
              Word of the day: Chico. An irritant that incessantly tries to persuade strangers that his belief in an archaic dogma is somehow meaningful 1975 years later despite overwhelming odds.
              </Fleetwood Pedatantic-esque Attack>
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMonkey
                Yeah and if the bastard comes back we'll kill him again!
                I think a politically correct term for this would be: "terminate individual conscience".

Comment

Comment

Ohh the self styled atheists do not seem so tolerant now ehh!!!
                    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Working...
                    X