• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Playstation 4

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playstation 4

Anyone got one? Would you recommend it?

Thinking about getting one, but a bit disappointed about the whole media service limitations

PlayStation 4 could add MP3 playback and DLNA support soon | Digital Trends
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

I am looking for one of these aswell.. PM me if you got one for sale!

I know GAME has got some for sale but it costs £579

thats way too much for me ATM.

Comment

Originally posted by rurffy View Post
      I am looking for one of these aswell.. PM me if you got one for sale!

I know GAME has got some for sale but it costs £579

thats way too much for me ATM.
      yeah demand exceeding supply massively at the moment. I'm happy to wait until there's more stock
      "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I hear its gonna be till end of feb . (Can i really wait till then???)

Comment

Have one, really liking it......torn between it and a super-dooper new laptop for playtime at the moment
          Seriously, though, it is a nice bit of kit - much better UI and the (few) games I have tried have been pretty amazing visually.
          latest-and-greatest solution (TM) kevpuk 2013

Comment

For us I think there'll be a lot of life left in the PS3. Although we were quite tempted to get an XBox (360 not One) once prices drop, to muck about with Kinect.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Got one for son's b'day/Xmas pressie. Haven't looked at it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by kevpuk View Post
                Have one, really liking it......torn between it and a super-dooper new laptop for playtime at the moment
                Seriously, though, it is a nice bit of kit - much better UI and the (few) games I have tried have been pretty amazing visually.
                Super duper laptops will probably also cost 4 - 8x as much. Even a decent desktop will, and then it will be limited by what the average rig out there can do.

I want one but I'm in no rush to buy a PS4.

Comment

I got one on release date. I've only got COD Ghosts - smooth as a groove

Trouble is there's not many games out for it yet. Also i'm a bit pi55ed with it not supporting 3D blurays yet
                  Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

Don't bother - PlayStation 5 will be much better...

Comment

Working...
                    X