• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For sale on Amazon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For sale on Amazon

Seriously, why would anyone buy this? Highlights from a chat show? WTAF?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Sarah-Mi...sarah+millican
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Highlights include; Sarah's Geordie Shore makeover, making sexy scones with Paul Hollywood, learning how to forward roll with Beth Tweddle with commentary from Clare Balding AND Sarah asking BBC Breakfast's Bill Turnbull about his toilet routine. Plus lots more. ...
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

People buy highlights of sports competitions or even games from the past, this is positively riveting in comparison I expect.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        People buy highlights of sports competitions or even games from the past, this is positively riveting in comparison I expect.
        Pretends to be fat, pretends to be thick, irritiating voice with over-emphasised" loocarl acksint", asking questions about bottoms and boring us with her own pretend failed life while earning money hand over fist. What's not to like...

Still, there's always Jimmy Carr...
        Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Cheers for the recommendation - I was wondering what to get my ex-wife.

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
            Pretends to be fat, pretends to be thick, irritiating voice with over-emphasised" loocarl acksint", asking questions about bottoms and boring us with her own pretend failed life while earning money hand over fist. What's not to like...

Still, there's always Jimmy Carr...
            That's her accent. Maybe you haven't met many women in the NE but that's certainly a real NE accent; I know someone who sounds very similar.

Go have a sherry and pull the stick out of your arse, you might even have a fun evening.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              That's her accent. Maybe you haven't met many women in the NE but that's certainly a real NE accent; I know someone who sounds very similar.
              I know several. Mostly they don't irritate me.

Go have a sherry and pull the stick out of your arse, you might even have a fun evening.
              Nope, shan't. I stopped being a ten year old sniggering at "bum" a long time ago. Most modern comedians are intelligent people deliberately playing the thicko and using insults and scatology rather than having to try to be genuinely funny. I prefer that they use their intelligence to amuse and not rely on trying to shock the gullible.

Go look up an old Dave Allen show and count the swear words. Or how many times Connolly in his prime pretends to be dim. Then tell me they aren't funny. Russell Howard is rude and foul-mouthed, but he still makes me laugh. Wonder why?
              Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Cheers for the recommendation - I was wondering what to get my ex-wife.
                Scented candles and/or padded coat hangers.

These things always come in useful.

Alternatively be really really nice and buy her a bottle of alcohol that you know she will never drink.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
                  I know several. Mostly they don't irritate me.

Nope, shan't. I stopped being a ten year old sniggering at "bum" a long time ago. Most modern comedians are intelligent people deliberately playing the thicko and using insults and scatology rather than having to try to be genuinely funny. I prefer that they use their intelligence to amuse and not rely on trying to shock the gullible.

Go look up an old Dave Allen show and count the swear words. Or how many times Connolly in his prime pretends to be dim. Then tell me they aren't funny. Russell Howard is rude and foul-mouthed, but he still makes me laugh. Wonder why?
                  When I don't like a comedian, I just don't watch them and accept taste is subjective. Rather than rant on about it to strangers.

Relax.

Comment

It's all on YouTube anyway
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                    X