• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suity behaving badly

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suity behaving badly

More often than is healthy, the wives in my wife's coven (read group of mums that do coffee mornings and other lady of leisure type stuff while I'm out saving projects) go out for an evening of drinks and dancing.

Sy02 is younger than me, and usually rolls in about half one chewing on a chicken kebab moaning about her achy feet and how she's too old for this caper.

Friday was the girls' Pre-Christmas drinks, not to be confused with the Christmas meal of course

And we downtrodden men sit at home and never have our own nights out. That is to say, about once a year the girls open up one of their evenings to include partners.

So in a feat of men's liberation I organised on FB a men's Pre-Christmas drink. I rolled in at 4:30 am this morning, absolutely pie eyed. Went to bed with no fuss and am up and sitting downstairs not moaning about my feet.

There's plenty of life in this old dog yet
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

You let your wife go out!!!! What type of man are you???!!!!

YOU ARE A ******* DISGRACE!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

You didn't get scared out of the pub by a few teenagers this time? Well done!
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
      X