• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK addicts ask to be blocked from site, founder reveals

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK addicts ask to be blocked from site, founder reveals

<<placeholder>>

Coming soon to you from - Torygraph

Weak-willed, fanjo-bearing quitters!

Comment

Lol

“It is a rubbish business model,” she said. “We started just as the dotcom bubble burst and we raised no money at all. Advertising rates crashed. It was done on no cost, but a lot of hours. I hired the cheapest au pairs imaginable.”
      Yeah must have been terribly - the cheapest au pairs possible!

Comment

The former banker, 46, claimed the penis beaker discussion showed how witty mothers could be.
        “My hope is that this prejudice against mums being unfunny and stupid, we might just have shifted it a bit,” she said.
        Wow. I never knew people believed mothers were less witty than other people.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          <<placeholder>>

Coming soon to you from - Torygraph

Hasn't ads guru asked to be banned in the post as he doesn't have the will power to stay
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Dear Admin

I too am finding it very difficult to stop my addiction to CUK. At the start it was just the odd post and I could handle it. But then I found myself drawn into the lower reaches of the forum they called General and to keep up I was forced to post more. For a while I was forced to tell outrageous lies to keep up with the other posters who just seemed to be more interesting. Tales of 'Rabbits digging up bodies', 'Buy to Lets, Garden Sheds, Being Headhunted', 'Owning a chip shop in Skye', 'Being a famous musician who was once paid to be on Children on Need', or 'eating pasta while flying my Tornado' were so commonplace I felt I had to start making stuff up. It got so bad, the next thing, I was a cage fighting, sledge selling, award winning retail entrepreneur who flies around the world drinking champagne & hanging around in First Class airport lounges. I am so ashamed.

It's got so bad I've even created other accounts, called 'Sockpuppets' to carry on.

There is my Squirrel Loving Russian Immigrant sockie who couldn't purchase a sofa with his fantastic internet business to rival Google. AtW. Just A Lie.
            An OCD suffering, batman dressing, fathers for justice(who nicked my kids) pleading, blood donating, counting thread updating, Jack Sprat could eat no fat, his wife could eat no lean iron man racing Northern dullard. Brillopad (actually think he is real).
            And also my worst creation(of which I am ashamed), a poster so dull that he pops up in every thread making posts that aren't funny and are so unimaginative he doesn't even have a meme to talk about. Old Greg. Not real.

I'd like to get back to just me. I'd like you to exclude my accounts above please so I can just get back to being normal.

Yours

The Real MF

PS: Is it to early for champagne?
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              There is a general perception that mothers only talk about babies and hoovering. Have a look at the facebook updates from the mothers you know and make your own mind up

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                There is a general perception that mothers only talk about babies and hoovering. Have a look at the facebook updates from the mothers you know and make your own mind up
                I have to say, after several minutes FB research, it's still babies and hoovering.

(please don't hit me!)
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Other than going dappy pre/post birth from hormones, they remain as erudite as ever in most cases
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    All teenagers think that.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X