• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The OFFICIAL Merry Christmas MF Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The OFFICIAL Merry Christmas MF Thread

For all recipients of rep comments who would like to pass seasonal greetings onto the stupid fat ****.

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    For all recipients of rep comments who would like to pass seasonal greetings onto the stupid fat ****.
    Merry Christmas MF.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Oh and don't worry about poor old MF - his neg rep powers are not what they were.

Merry Christmas Admin

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post

Oh and don't worry about poor old MF - his neg rep powers are not what they were.

Merry Christmas Admin
        Should OG be banned for doing the needful?

I applaud the chance to wish the glob of tuberculotic sputum a merry Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Should OG be banned for doing the needful?
          Sorry, thought this was the counting thread.....

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
            Sorry, thought this was the counting thread.....
            It's likely to get a similar number of replies from his adoring fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Attacking another poster!!! Not on. But as its Christmas, Admin. Crucify him!!!!!
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Attacking another poster!!! Not on. But as its Christmas, Admin. Crucify me!!!!!
                FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Attacking another poster!!! Not on. But as its Christmas, Admin. Crucify him!!!!!
                  I was simply spreading some goodwill, and describing rather than attacking you to avoid any confusion.

Comment

Tee Hee - it's very sad. 2 negs from MF and 1 pos from A.N.Other and I get 3 million more reps.

Give up MF - you are meaningless now. Come back in the New Year maybe?

Comment

Working...
                    X