• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Britain hysterical over failure to tackle mass immigration

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Britain hysterical over failure to tackle mass immigration

Last edited by Jeff Maginty; 26 March 2017, 16:02.

Originally posted by Jeff Maginty View Post
    Huge and growing numbers of ordinary British people sick and tired of empty promises, handwringing and general failure to address their genuine concerns about mass uncontrolled immigration.

Cultural, social and economic 'time bomb' ticks away as politicians tinker at the edges, and self-righteous types throw around false accusations of racism.

"Look at me, I'm such a good person because I claim to be pro immigration, even though I would never let an immigrant live in my house"
    I have an immigrant living in my house.

Comment

Thinking of renting out my greenhouse, say £100pw? Even better if they used MR PIKEY SCUM's garden as a toilet.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

We've done this

KUaTB

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Maginty View Post
          Huge and growing numbers of ordinary British people sick and tired of empty promises, handwringing and general failure to address their genuine concerns about mass uncontrolled immigration.

Cultural, social and economic 'time bomb' ticks away as politicians tinker at the edges, and self-righteous types throw around false accusations of racism.

"Look at me, I'm such a good person because I claim to be pro immigration, even though I would never let an immigrant live in my house"
          What's being pro immigration have to do with having strange people living in your house, or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            I have an immigrant living in my house.
            I know lots of immigrants and stayed in houses with them for varying periods of time.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              I know lots of immigrants and stayed in houses with them for varying periods of time.
              It's surprisingly OK, once you give it a go. The immigrant living in my house is really hot, which does compensate for the drawbacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                It's surprisingly OK, once you give it a go. The immigrant living in my house is really hot, which does compensate for the drawbacks.
                Does that count as anecdotal evidence?

lets see your facts
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  Does that count as anecdotal evidence?

lets see your facts
                  The terms of my NDA prevent it.
                  Last edited by Old Greg; 24 December 2013, 14:37.

Comment

2 in my house, might leave them here while I go off to their country long term, funny old world isn't it? Plenty of room in the granny flat, cellars and stables yet so I think I can handle the influx and farm them out to the local farmers.

Comment

Working...
                    X