• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tim Sherwood

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim Sherwood

Is the new spurs manager. Interesting choice, wonder if he'll be allowed to spend money.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

I am so firkin happy,

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      Is the new spurs manager. Interesting choice, wonder if he'll be allowed to spend money.
      The more they spend the worse they get

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        I am so firkin happy, it hurts

FTFY

Comment

He lives down the road from me.

In a nice place to retire to when Levy sacks him in 2014.

Comment

A very strange choice..

Comment

Originally posted by moggy View Post
              A very strange choice..
              Numpty. Read here.

Pleat: "Opportunities come in different ways, but initially he gives Tottenham some stability and he has some credentials; he is ambitious and a leader. I look back to when he was at Blackburn with Alan Shearer, David Batty, Chris Sutton and Graeme Le Saux - some big players. But he was the leader and considered the man who spoke for the team.

"He is a hard-working guy. He has developed, and, along with Les Ferdinand and Chris Ramsey, helped develop some good players that have emerged this season."
              HTH

Comment

The main problem is getting results with a team assembled by spending 100 million in a single transfer window. Its going to be tough.
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                  The main problem is getting results with a team assembled by spending 100 million in a single transfer window. Its going to be tough.
                  Agreed. But for me he has already showed he's got the right ideas. AVB couldn't get Ade playing for him, Tim got Ade leaping about like a mental case wrapping goals in from all over the park. That's man management that is.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    Numpty. Read here.

HTH
                    stability and spurs cannot be used in the same sentence.

HTH.

Now if you had said "he will tide us over until a real manager is available next summer" you would of sounded like you actually had a clue.

Comment

Working...
                    X