• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Apprentice Star in Money-Laundering Probe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apprentice Star in Money-Laundering Probe

One of the stars of reality business programme The Apprentice has been bailed by police as part of an inquiry into alleged money-laundering.

Have a guess who ?

Full Story Here
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Superb.

Comment

Syyyyyyeeeeeeddddddddd

Go on boy
      my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Anyone seen any reaction from Sir Alan Sugar on his chosen apprentice who now needs maternal leave?

Comment

That's alright sweet heart, no problem, take as much time as you like.

Comment

Muppet

I'd like to see his face in the next series when everyone will be laughing at him. Some choices he's made (and I don't mean supporting NewLie as well!).
            PS
            I am not sure whose child she's carrying ? Maybe not Syed's after all !

Comment

Threadeds

Comment

Threaded's

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Threadeds'
                  He may be big, but I don't think even he can pass himself off as more than one person.

Unless, of course, you mean he used him time machine and met himself.

Comment

Threaded

He drives so fast in his Lambo (?) that turns it into a time machine
                    Last edited by Asterix; 15 August 2006, 10:17.

Comment

Working...
                    X