• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas plans

I plan to get sofa sores.

What about you lot?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I plan to get sofa sores.

What about you lot?
    Some assembly required.

Comment

Up early for the Christmas Day parkrun.

Child #2 working till 10 - 6, so the rest of us will spend the day stuffing face with choccies and pringles and have Christmas dinner this evening. Will collect 'granny' at some point before hitting the bottle (10 hours of granny, sober, is really a no-go)

Dunno when pressies will get opened as no-one's up yet, and #2 will sulk if we do ours without her.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Up early for the Christmas Day parkrun.

Child #2 working till 10 - 6, so the rest of us will spend the day stuffing face with choccies and pringles and have Christmas dinner this evening. Will collect 'granny' at some point before hitting the bottle (10 hours of granny, sober, is really a no-go)

Dunno when pressies will get opened as no-one's up yet, and #2 will sulk if we do ours without her.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???????

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???????
          Cos it's fun and festive! Last year was wading through mud and pissing down with rain, but running down the towpath with mud up your legs and rain in your eyes to find kids singing jingle bells as you turned into the 'home straight' was ace!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Cos it's fun and festive! Last year was wading through mud and pissing down with rain, but running down the towpath with mud up your legs and rain in your eyes to find kids singing jingle bells as you turned into the 'home straight' was ace!
              Those poor children. They should be at home opening presents and enjoying Christmas, instead they're out entertaining selfish runners. Bah Humbug indeed.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Those poor children. They should be at home opening presents and enjoying Christmas, instead they're out entertaining selfish runners. Bah Humbug indeed.
                Please refrain from mentioning the word "children" in your posts, it's in poor taste.

<Suity in OG mode >

Comment

Working...
                X