• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best day of the year!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best day of the year!!!

All the bah humbug tulip is now over, the turkey is drying out in the fridge and can be binned in a day or two and the cheap tulip quality christmas presents have been broken already.

Now I just want to get back to work but the people I work for have enforced a 2 week shutdown on contractors so I get to take a couple of weeks off to sit inside at home enjoying the crap weather.

But today is the best day of the year because it's as far away from Christmas day as you can get!
    Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

I'm enjoying today

Went out to see our local hunt on a lovely, crisp, sunny morning and am now relaxing with a glass of fizz. Looking forward to a nice bit of roast beef later (and I don't have to cook it )
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
    X