• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's force 10, freezing cold and chucking it down

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's force 10, freezing cold and chucking it down

So what on earth possessed me to think it was a good idea to go for a cycle in a pair of cotton shorts and a t-shirt.

Now freezing cold, splitting headache my arse is tingling and itchy and to cap it off the bath water went cold before it was half full. Bollocks.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

L2B training? Good on you!

Comment

I went for a walk. Had to get off the ward for a bit, its uncomfortably warm.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        We'll see honey, we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            So what on earth possessed me to think it was a good idea to go for a cycle in a pair of cotton shorts and a t-shirt.

Now freezing cold, splitting headache my arse is tingling and itchy and to cap it off the bath water went cold before it was half full. Bollocks.
            Excellent. My balls have now re-descended .

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Excellent. My balls have now re-descended .
              Good, although my bet is no one would notice.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

I'm in st Ives with a blue sky but surrounded by middle class twats.

It was fine until everyone else found the cath kidston shop
                Last edited by eek; 27 December 2013, 14:22.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Its been nice and sunny here in west suffolk over the last few days. Bit chilly but warm in direct sunlight.

Comment

Grey, wet and windy in cloggers which I'm thankful for.

It's the day they're allowed to sell fireworks for NYE and along with this is the firecrackers that the kids buy which they set off anywhere and everywhere, the whole place sounds like a warzone for several days.

Here's hoping for several more days of this weather, at least you don't have to worry about having crackers or small fireworks being set off everywhere or thrown at you and the NorPusses are scared half to death with all the noise.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X