• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We need more starving people

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need more starving people

There are now more overweight people across the world than hungry ones, according to experts.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4793455.stm

That means on average the world is well-fed, getting on for the tubby side.

So following with the trend in outsourcing we should get more of the world to go without food to balance thing out. It’s only fair.
    Drivel is my speciality

Well couldn't we send

all the fat bastards to countries where there are starving people and they can be eaten (not the starving eaten by the fat bastards, although it's possible, but the fat bastards eaten by the starving.
    Why not?

Comment

A good idea

I reckon they should subsidise McD/BK/KFC to open a few outlets in Africa. This would result in :
      1. Increase in local employment
      2. Immediate weight improvement (no salads/diet drinks on the menu)

Comment

As a fat bastard, I'd prefer the Weight Watchers option than Dundeegeorge's suggestion. But I like eating and drinking too much...so feck off, skinny....

Comment

I hate this non-scientific correlation between eating and being overweight.
          There are other reasons you know, my doctor tells me that I am a porker because of the 16 pints of ale I swig every day.

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

There was a fictional book I read decades ago about a guy who opened up a restaurant that served this special lamb meat dish that all the punters craved for. There was a waiting list as long as your arm for this restaurant and it was by personal invite only and every single diner enjoyed the special lamb.

The story ended with the line:

And when John asked Luka where the lamb came from, he put his hand on his meaty shoulder and said "all in due course John, all in due course..."
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
              There was a fictional book I read decades ago about a guy who opened up a restaurant that served this special lamb meat dish that all the punters craved for. There was a waiting list as long as your arm for this restaurant and it was by personal invite only and every single diner enjoyed the special lamb.

The story ended with the line:
              Human meat tastes like pork - hence "Long Pig".

I never bite the hand that feeds me.

However if I ever catch the bastard that cut my bollocks off that's a completely different kettle of fish all together!

Comment

Working...
              X