• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Darts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darts

Anyone else here into the darts? Astonishing sportsmanship and athleticism, and all with a pint in your hand.

I'm calling it for MVG and Whitlock (though I would prefer Lewis and Whitlock), and my betting tip for you all is for whitlock to checkout 170 at 13/2.

Any other predictions from the congregation?
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

The night before I took MrsBP to the darts I managed to take her virginity. And baby BP was conceived.

Comment

Don't have the belly for it.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
        Astonishing sportsmanship and athleticism
        Indeed....

Comment

Well that's one I've got wrong...
          "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
            Anyone else here into the darts? Astonishing sportsmanship and athleticism, and all with a pint in your hand.

I'm calling it for MVG and Whitlock (though I would prefer Lewis and Whitlock), and my betting tip for you all is for whitlock to checkout 170 at 13/2.

Any other predictions from the congregation?
            Is Barny still in it? I can't remember who plays in what competition any more...

Comment

Tips for the final today:

MVG 3 dart average over 100.5 at 5/6
              Highest checkout over 145.5 at 8/11

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                The night before I took MrsBP to the darts I managed to take her virginity. And baby BP was conceived.
                That's some creepy tulip.
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                X