• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

First Day at work 2014! -

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Day at work 2014! -

Does any on feel unbelievably tired at work today? (After the Christmas and New years break? ) ( I Had 2 full weeks break) .

I just feel soooooo tired at work - when I got in this morning I couldn’t remember my username and password for about 3 mins .

Originally posted by rurffy View Post
    Does any on feel unbelievably tired at work today? (After the Christmas and New years break? ) ( I Had 2 full weeks break) .

I just feel soooooo tired at work - when I got in this morning I couldn’t remember my username and password for about 3 mins .
    I presume you are a woman going through the menopause
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Wimp!

Very quiet, have done loads of paperwork.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Yeah, it's been tough

Woke at 11. Wander downstairs, switch on laptop. Shock horror! 10 emails! And I've already had one conference call!

Yawn.

WFH is a killer

Comment

I'll know on Monday when I'm back on site, I expect yes though

I had 2+ years wfh, what a luxury that was!

Comment

No, I feel great. First evening off the booze for ten days yesterday, and I was expecting to sleep barely a wink but nodded off in no time. I had some pretty vivid nightmarish dreams though, as one does when the alcohol suddenly stops!
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

What is this, mumsnet?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I can't even remember my client's name let alone their location. I'm going to have to do some hard thinking on Monday!
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Not back until Monday. Paid holidays.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

It being only 2 days to the weekend is the only thing that is getting me through to 5 o'clock.

Comment

Working...
                    X