• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend plans

Its friday already (thanks for the short week). So what is everyone doing?

No need to ask me as I'm working tomorrow at clientco (take the money and show goodwilling)
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Thanks for asking!

I'll be mostly trying to stay off the booze, but I have no specific plans other than just dossing around. Although I've been "at work" these last few days, the "real" work starts up again next week. So some final doing nothing is called for

Comment

Is the working week not beginning next week on the 7th?
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks for asking, am trying to get some ski lessons as am off to the alps in 4 weeks with some very good skiers and have only skied one day in my life.

Comment

Last day of holiday tomorrow.
          Sunday return to digs and prepare for work on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Last day of holiday tomorrow.
            Sunday return to digs and prepare for work on Monday.
            so the family has moved to Wales then?
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Thanks for asking.

Tomorrow I shall try and get up the allotment and do some digging. Put some more beans in.

Tonight I shall most likely read the Marshalls seed catalogue.

Saturday night SY02 is out on the leash, so I will cook a very hot curry, my own weight in chana masala and chapattis and gorge like a boa constrictor on a medium sized okape.

Sunday probably getting more sofa sores, or maybe build that solar powered robot with the little SYs.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Thanks for asking.

Probably doing some work on the new house in preparation for the decorators and kitchen people turning up next week.

Perusing lighting websites and starting packing. Started packing my cookbooks, and have run out of boxes already and have only packed a quarter of them.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Tonight: Pub & bite to est with a couple of mates
                  Tomorrow: Weather permitting, I'm up on the dining room roof trying to put some flashing band on a leak then out for dinner most likely.
                  Sunday: Cook some decent fodder and try to enjoy our last day of holiday mode.

Thanks for asking.

Comment

Thanks for asking.

I shall be ordering the 18 panes of glass in the greenhouse that were smashed from the storm over Christmas, planning gf chefs 30th birthday party (1920s themed) and best of all, finally cleaning out and reorganising my 2nd man cave/the workshop (i.e sorting out screws, nuts, bolts, putting up shelves and sorting out tools)
                    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                    X