• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just Discovered 'Bottom'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Discovered 'Bottom'

Well, it's a lie, I watch it constantly. Was watching the famous 'Gyppo' episode, overdubbed Gyppo with Yobbo cos we're so PC, this bit made me piiss myself in bed, causing me to have to get up that afternoon till it dried up then I could go back...

Death (Eddie in disguise): And you cheat at Cluedo, you read the Mystery Card!

Richie: How come you know so much?

Death: I'm Death!

Richie (shouting): Sorry, HOW COME YOU KNOW SO MUCH?

Pure Comedy Gold!

I never really "got" Bottom, just seemed like 2 guys shouting at each other.

Which is a shame because things like "A Fistful of Travellers Cheques" were comedy gold, so clearly they do work well together.

Comment

"Three working offices" is the line that always sticks in my mind.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

The DVD of the first Live tour also worth seeking out, though subsequent shows not so much.

Usually watch the 'Xmas' episode around now, the one where a baby appears at the flat, and Spudgun, Harry Hedgehog and Eddie (the three wise men) bring gifts of Terrys All Gold, a Frankenstein mask and 'Grrrr' aftershave.

Ritchie, with teatowel on head: "Gold, Frankenstein and Grrrr ... and I'M A VIRGIN. It all makes sense .... THAT'S WHY I NEVER GOT A SHAG"
        My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Berlin is the Capital of which Country Germany?

Come on, the answer's in the question!

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
            The DVD of the first Live tour also worth seeking out, though subsequent shows not so much.

Usually watch the 'Xmas' episode around now, the one where a baby appears at the flat, and Spudgun, Harry Hedgehog and Eddie (the three wise men) bring gifts of Terrys All Gold, a Frankenstein mask and 'Grrrr' aftershave.

Ritchie, with teatowel on head: "Gold, Frankenstein and Grrrr ... and I'M A VIRGIN. It all makes sense .... THAT'S WHY I NEVER GOT A SHAG"
            One potato or two?
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Rik Mayall does deliver classic British comedy as I remember it so well.

I especially liked his work with Rowan Atkinson in Blackadder goes forth.

Rik (ace heart RAF pilot) addresses the students: "Ask me why I don't wear any underwear"

Private: "Why don't you have any underwear?"

Rik: "Because a pair of pants haven't been invented that will take the
              job on. wooooow!!"
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                Rik Mayall does deliver classic British comedy as I remember it so well.

I especially liked his work with Rowan Atkinson in Blackadder goes forth.

Rik (ace heart RAF pilot) addresses the students: "Ask me why I don't wear any underwear"

Private: "Why don't you have any underwear?"

Rik: "Because a pair of pants haven't been invented that will take the
                job on. wooooow!!"
                See, if Scotland goes independent you lose all that, and have to watch this list of Scottish Comedy Gold...

List of Scottish Comedy Gold

Billy Connelly sometimes

End of List..

PS, sorry forgot World Cup 1978

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                  See, if Scotland goes independent you lose all that, and have to watch this list of Scottish Comedy Gold...

List of Scottish Comedy Gold

Billy Connelly sometimes

End of List..

PS, sorry forgot World Cup 1978
                  I doubt it. I'm living in Germany and still watch the BBC. Actually don't really watch telly these days, news & sherlock, and the news is becoming far from impartial these days missing much of whats happening in the world in favour of rising water levels & house prices in the south east.

What happens to BBC license fee when 5 million customers leave their books?
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    I doubt it. I'm living in Germany and still watch the BBC. Actually don't really watch telly these days, news & sherlock, and the news is becoming far from impartial these days missing much of whats happening in the world in favour of rising water levels & house prices in the south east.

What happens to BBC license fee when 5 million customers leave their books?
                    I think they make shiitloads selling brand BBC abroad now don't they? I reckon the licence fee is peanuts to BBC plc now....

Comment

Working...
                    X