• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

They call it Blue Monday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They call it Blue Monday

And for very good reason. What an awful shock to the system. And what a journey! Took me 3 1/2 hours to reach Soton this morning. M27 gridlocked and the carpark was flooded so I had to park 1 mile away and got thoroughly soaked on the walk back to the office.

On another note, I feel for any A361 users this morning as the whole of the Somerset Levels appeared to be completely inundated this morning. In fact, as I glanced over on my journey this morning, Glastonbury Tor seemed to have reverted to its erstwhile island status.

Anyway, on a positive note I'm looking forward to checking in to my New Forest woodland loggia tonight.

Happy New Year everyone!

Hi Doggie Styles

Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I'm enjoying another week working from home - maybe an hour or so a day.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Hmm, inneresting

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          Hi Doggie Styles

Hi OwlHoot!

You have anticipated my appearance in this thread, knowing as you obviously do my affection for our trainspotting/traffic-watching/pub-sampling colleagues!

I'm not sure what sex Gittins Gal is, but if it is the correct one, I might try and get off with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            Hi OwlHoot!

You have anticipated my appearance in this thread, knowing as you obviously do my affection for our trainspotting/traffic-watching/pub-sampling colleagues!

I'm not sure what sex Gittins Gal is, but if it is the correct one, I might try and get off with them.
            Well the clue is in the second part of my user name!

The name is Monica, by the way. But that's all the personal info I'm prepared to give out for the time being!

Oh, I have a fella by the way. His name is Gittins. Hence the first part of my name :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post

The name is Monica, by the way. But that's all the personal info I'm prepared to give out for the time being!

Oh, I have a fella by the way. His name is Gittins. Hence the first part of my name :-)
              there are lots of clues in your name , double G's
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                there are lots of clues in your name , double G's
                And the word Git
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  And the word Git
                  yess, yeesss, i see it now
                  git in suity

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post

Hmm. But why are you telling us so much about yourself when we are not asking for it ?

Someone else was doing the same thing, had a blog and all, cant remember the name, EO will be able to help here.
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                    X