• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vote for Wittiest CUKer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote for Wittiest CUKer

Ok, looks like most of you spend most of time trying to impress everyone by being very witty, so lets vote and find out who succeeded.
    AtW
    3.39%
    Chico
    15.25%
    DimPrawn
    10.17%
    zeitghost
    6.78%
    sasguru
    3.39%
    Milan
    1.69%
    hyperD
    11.86%
    xoggoth
    15.25%
    Other
    18.64%
    I have no sense of humour
    13.56%

Chico.

The guy is a joke.

Comment

Ah, forgot to add note for dummies - Chico you can actually choose more than one person because these are multiple choice checkboxes.

Comment

OI!!! Why can I only vote for myself once?? That's not fair!!
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

modesty prevents me mentioning the wittiest(by far) occasional poster.
          ahem !

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

mailman has my vote

Comment

I know the first on the list is actually the worst. Can I vote for the least witty person?
              I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Wit isn't the first thing that springs to mind when I log onto this forum.

Comment

Egowank.

Comment

Just one vote for me?

I was expecting those who don't have sense of humour to vote for me!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X