• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

www.pandora.com

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

www.pandora.com

Anyone using it?

I am and it's a great way of listening to free music that you might actually enjoy.

Give it a try.

cool. they nailed me straightaway...

Comment

I've been playing it all day. Some great music and you can have up to 100 stations.

Comment

It's the best thing on the internet ever. But as long as you have to pretend to be an American in order to use it, I'm out.

Comment

I just put in a random zip code picked up on Google.

Small price to pay for unlimited free 128kbit music that works out what you like and what you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard
            It's the best thing on the internet ever. But as long as you have to pretend to be an American in order to use it, I'm out.
            ok then. it's nae bad at a', they spierit ma liking weel enow' an' best o' a' it's free!

errr. what does a us zipcode look like?

not too diff is it...?
            Last edited by scotspine; 15 August 2006, 19:26.

Comment

06390 is my zipcode

Comment

Good tip.

Only been listening for 5 minutes. Haven't been prompted for USA ZIP code.

Comment

Originally posted by Angela_D
                  Good tip.

Only been listening for 5 minutes. Haven't been prompted for USA ZIP code.
                  hang about - you'll get there. sorry tl, thought you were referring to my language. prob not

...oops ... been on this machine far too long today...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
                    06390 is my zipcode
                    Don't ask why, but 90210 is the one I always remember.

Comment

Working...
                    X