• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mild boutiful weather

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mild boutiful weather

Anyone else having it? Walking around in my t-shirt today - fecking global warming, I'm supposed to be skiing.

13 degrees in Munich at the minute and climbing.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Anyone else having it? Walking around in my t-shirt today - fecking global warming, I'm supposed to be skiing.

13 degrees in Munich at the minute and climbing.
    12 degrees in sunny Zurich. It was about 4 or 5 degress when I cycled in at 6.00 a.m. and that felt positively scorchio after weeks of subzero temperatures.

Rain by the end of the week.

Comment

scorchio!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Unlike the yanks

my brother is working in Minnesota - office was closed yesterday as temp was -30 celsiuis but when you add the wind chill factor it is - 50

which is proper chilly!

Comment

12 degrees here in cloggers too!
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Yep, 12 degrees in Münster too although when the wind blows there's a slight chill to it. I can't see this lasting much longer and then its going to be brass monkey weather...
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Seems to be over my house at the moment. Heavy rain for last 15mins!

We're all doomed! Run for your lives.

Er...carry on.

qh
              He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Emigrate. Get yersel some of that lovely AAW ...

Australia's hottest year was no freak event: humans caused it
                Last edited by pjclarke; 7 January 2014, 13:42. Reason: Damn fool typo ...
                My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

13 degrees is hardly tee-shirt weather.

I suppose you're one of those types who wears shorts as soon as the mercury climbs above 15 degrees!

Actually I seem to recall we had 14 degrees in the fortnight leading up to Christmas down here in Card.

Comment

Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post
                    13 degrees is hardly tee-shirt weather.

I suppose you're one of those types who wears shorts as soon as the mercury climbs above 15 degrees!

Actually I seem to recall we had 14 degrees in the fortnight leading up to Christmas down here in Card.
                    The clue is in the name. 13 degrees back home is summer gone mad.

Comment

Working...
                    X