• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This forum is becoming a cesspit of incest and inbreeding

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This forum is becoming a cesspit of incest and inbreeding

...because some people just don't want to give new posters a chance. Alright, some people write long sentences, and some people like to share opinions on all sorts of stuff, but leave out the speculations about previous posters and let people enjoy themselves. FFS, we could do with one or two literate posters on here.

The usual ribbing about gladiators and bleeding the radiators is par for the course on CUK, but whole threads about a new poster just slagging him/her off; that's out of order.

You know who you are and you know what I'm talking about.
    Last edited by Mich the Tester; 8 January 2014, 14:36. Reason: bloody stupid typo
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

WHS
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      ...because some people just don't want to give new posters a chance. Alright, some people write long sentences, and some people like to share opinions on all sorts of stuff, but leave out the speculations about previuos posters and let people enjoy themselves. FFS, we could do with one or two literate posters on here.

The usual ribbing about gladiators and bleeding the radiators is par for the course on CUK, but whole threads about a new poster just slagging him/her off; that's out of order.

You know who you are and you know what I'm talking about.

But yeah, what he said.

Happy new year Micho by the way, kisses.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I agree. It's terrible that banned posters come back under a new guise, but live and let live, eh?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

It's not the most welcoming of places...thick skin needed

Comment

**** off Old Hack.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
              I agree. It's terrible that banned posters come back under a new guise, but live and let live, eh?
              I don't think she was a previously banned poster.....
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Damon View Post
                And a thick head.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Damon View Post
                  I just treat joining new forums like finding new territory in the wild - that's why I walked in, pissed in the corner and picked a fight with a regular.

Comment

when I first came here CUK was aplace full of ideas, discussions , laughs and the occasional bit of needle.
                    Then it went to talking about events and house prices and celebs.
                    Now its all about people and slagging them off

maybe thats the way all fora go
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X