• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Petition to unban Churchill

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Petition to unban Churchill

If every poster that whined was banned for a month there would be no-one left.

And yes I am whining that Churchill was banned - today, last month and a year ago - do I get a month ban too?

Comment

No. Petitions to unban and complaining about other people's banning is a CUK tradition.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Then I would whine about my own banning - but as I am a little cherub I have never been banned.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Then I would whine about my own banning - but as I am a little cherub I have never been banned.
          No - you were über-banned!
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Is this specifically for churchy or are you requesting a general amnesty for all Jew baiters?

Comment

Oh Yes
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

What was he banned for? All I can see is the Fleety thread resurrection and a cheeky dig at Suity's bathroom renovation PM skills.

No harm, no foul AFAICS

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  If every poster that whined was banned for a month there would be no-one left.
                  He whined about being banned for a month. Most of us haven't been banned that long.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I will sign the petition, we really need some controversial posters round here.
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                    X