• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Had a weird dream last night which I can remember

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a weird dream last night which I can remember

Was driving in the car with Kevin Pieterson in the passenger seat and another mate in the back. Turns out me and KP are great mates and so I ask him 'Whats all this bollocks with Andy Flowers then'. He just laughs and says its all crap. I then give him a rabble rousing speech.

Later I'm having coffee with Andy Murray and a mate. Turns out me and Andy are great mates and so I ask him 'Why has your intensity dropped recently'. He just laughs and says its because of expectation. I then give him a rabble rousing speech.

What does this mean?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Was driving in the car with Kevin Pieterson in the passenger seat and another mate in the back. Turns out me and KP are great mates and so I ask him 'Whats all this bollocks with Andy Flowers then'. He just laughs and says its all crap. I then give him a rabble rousing speech.

Later I'm having coffee with Andy Murray and a mate. Turns out me and Andy are great mates and so I ask him 'Why has your intensity dropped recently'. He just laughs and says its because of expectation. I then give him a rabble rousing speech.

What does this mean?
    You're a ****.

Comment

What does this mean?
      You're gay.

Bollocks and flowers are two things which gay's like. The featuring of toned sportsmen is your subconcious telling you it's buff guys used to living on adrenaline and testosterone which float your boat. And the 'rousing' you did? You don't need that interpreting for you, do you?

Comment

What does this mean?
        I had a dream last night as well, I was at home and there was a knock on the door and there stood kyle and her sister Danni and all the members of Girls Aloud, well they all came in and we had a great night messing about in the hot tub and eventually one thing led to another and we all ended up in bed, obviously I am getting on in years and 3 or 4 might have been ok but all of them would have been to much even for me so i thought i know why don't I ring MF and he can join in the fun so I rang your house and the cleaner answered and said you had gone out with Andy Murray and Kevin Pieterson, what a shame hey, maybe next time.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          You're gay.

Bollocks and flowers are two things which gay's like. The featuring of toned sportsmen is your subconcious telling you it's buff guys used to living on adrenaline and testosterone which float your boat. And the 'rousing' you did? You don't need that interpreting for you, do you?
          Complete tosh!! That is clearly not why he is gay!
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
            Complete tosh!! That is clearly not why he is gay!
            Said a ball and flower lover.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Said a ball and flower lover.
              Yeah but that is not why I am gay either.
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

In general dream interpretation terms...

When you dream about a celebrity it means that you have some sort of desire to be as popular as him/her, if you dream about having some sort of relationships with the celebrity it represents your inner feelings towards him/her..

In the case of sports celebrities, sports figure may be asking you to examine your willingness to play the game of life with more confidence ...

IMHO all complete tosh, but you asked ...........
                If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

Working...
                X