• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend plans?

Tonight I am staying in and watching a film with Mrs MUN.

Saturday:
    Take daughter to a party.
    Go shopping with son.

Other than that not a lot planned. Of course, all kinds of things will be dropped on me by Mrs MUN but I am free until then (I found out last night that she has volunteered me to drive to Prague later this year, I had to politely reply "feck right off!").

Sunday:
    Church to babysit kids whilst wife teaches Sunday school
    Bartisu training session (Victorian martial art kind of thing). Hopefully will involve sparring, will take the gear just in case.

What are you guys up to?
    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    Tonight I am staying in and watching a film with Mrs MUN.

Saturday:
    Take daughter to a party.
    Go shopping with son.

Other than that not a lot planned. Of course, all kinds of things will be dropped on me by Mrs MUN but I am free until then (I found out last night that she has volunteered me to drive to Prague later this year, I had to politely reply "feck right off!").

Sunday:
    Church to babysit kids whilst wife teaches Sunday school
    Bartisu training session (Victorian martial art kind of thing). Hopefully will involve sparring, will take the gear just in case.

What are you guys up to?
    nothing planned. But possibly in clientco tomorrow supporting testing (as I'm helpful like that).
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Thanks for asking.

Trying not to drink this month so:

Tonight - playing squash

Tomorrow - first bike ride of the year then golf in the afternoon

Sunday - reading travel guides and trying to plan elements of my trip.

Comment

Tonight; evening at home, eating whatever Lady Tester cooks (within reason; the pizza man is at the ready as an alternative).

Tomorrow; AM, bike ride with the club, then PM admin work

Sunday; dunno, but it will involve bottles of burgundy followed by evening tango lesson
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Thanks for asking MUN.

Fri: Beers 'n' Curry with a mate of mine

Sat: Seeing folks and family, buying the last of the plates for Plan B, finishing off a flying website, cleaning the Ninja, drinking lots of wine and watching some films

Sun: starting the first long bicycle run of the year.
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Tonight: New world vs Old word wine tasting, which I'm organising
            Tomorrow: I suspect buying yet more stuff for the new house.
            Sunday: No idea.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Tonight: New world vs Old word wine tasting, which I'm organising
              Make sure someone bribes you with a decent Burgundy to ensure the Aussies don't win.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Just me and a box set tonight before heading up to the Metropolis where I am going to see the wonderful Laurence Fox in Strangers on a Train.

Then nibbles and swigs with the gals before I head off on Sunday morning to meet Mr Gittins for a slap up carvery at the Admiral Hood.

Have a great one everybody :wave

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                  Thanks for asking MUN.

Fri: Beers 'n' Curry with a mate of mine

Sat: Seeing folks and family, buying the last of the plates for Plan B, finishing off a flying website, cleaning the Ninja, drinking lots of wine and watching some films

Sun: starting the first long bicycle run of the year.
                  <snigger> Surely this could be meme. Have you tried cleaning the Ninja?
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    <snigger> Surely this could be meme. Have you tried cleaning the Ninja?
                    Can never find the black cladded chappy!
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                    X