• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The worst contractor you have ever worked with or heard about

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The worst contractor you have ever worked with or heard about

Reading a thread on this page its struck me that we haven't had a discussion about the worst contractor you've worked with over the years and why they were so bad..
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Can fit them in to categories.

1) Claims they are god's gift at everything while turning-in utter tulip.
    2) Lose temper with other team-members in the office.
    3) BO and strange social skills.
    4) Brown-noses the client project manager while bitching about other team members.

Comment

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I generally find contractors ok. They work hard, have a reputation to maintain etc.

The only problem I've had is with project managers. Vacuous hand wringing wastes of space. On the last gig one was perm one was a contractor. The contractor was a nightmare. Everyone thought he was a stain, but strangely no one had the balls to do anything about it.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
          Can fit them in to categories.

1) Claims they are god's gift at everything while turning-in utter tulip.
          2) Lose temper with other team-members in the office.
          3) BO and strange social skills.
          4) Brown-noses the client project manager while bitching about other team members.
          Good breakdown.

I find disgusting eating habits overrule any other potential bad points. FFS, why do people sound like fecking ducks when they chomp down on their processed chow. Keep yer fecking traps shut. I don't want to hear you masticate nor do I want a stop motion horror film of your enzymes slowing breaking down your cheesy whotsits into their chemical compositions of slime, Agent Orange and toilet duck..

GRRRRRR!
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Reading a thread on this page its struck me that we haven't had a discussion about the worst contractor you've worked with over the years and why they were so bad..
            Is this a convoluted way to diss SimonMac?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Is this a convoluted way to diss SimonMac?
              Nah he is much less subtle!

Although I think it is aimed at another contractor at ClinetCo
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                Good breakdown.

I find disgusting eating habits overrule any other potential bad points. FFS, why do people sound like fecking ducks when they chomp down on their processed chow. Keep yer fecking traps shut. I don't want to hear you masticate nor do I want a stop motion horror film of your enzymes slowing breaking down your cheesy whotsits into their chemical compositions of slime, Agent Orange and toilet duck..

GRRRRRR!
                WHS.

Or honking blowing of noses.

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Me.

I'm awful, I am.
                  He's right. I have no idea who he is and even I think he is terrible.
                  "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Nah he is much less subtle!

Although I think it is aimed at another contractor at ClinetCo
                    Nope read the title and think PC both as initials and as an acronym.

Eek in knowing how to skirt the creating an insult thread is a banning offence rule.

Ps hello psychocandy
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                    X