• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

weekend plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weekend plans?

Have you bought something the the weekend? Any other plans?

KUATB

Although it was in the black-hole that is page 2

Comment

My son's 6th birthday on Sunday so after coaching 40 of the little tulips at rugby club all Sunday morning I am bringing 12 of them back to my house to wreck it...I mean have a party!

Comment

Manning the booth at a sales conference.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Training, training more training.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Booked in on a certification exam tomorrow - a little bit of a long shot, but why not. If it's dry I may change the brakes on my car, but chances are I'll spend the non-examination bit of my week drinking tea and avoiding domestic chores.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
              Booked in on a certification exam tomorrow - a little bit of a long shot, but why not. If it's dry I may change the brakes on my car, but chances are I'll spend the non-examination bit of my week drinking tea and avoiding domestic chores.
              What to?
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                What to?
                If I could get away with it - I'd convert them to fire, along with the rest of it!

Comment

Working...
                X