• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bloomin BAs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloomin BAs

Sorry to whinge, but they are a pain.

Got one guy in particular who really wants to be in charge but is a bit of a loose cannon.

The other day he nipped out to get the team some chips and didn't get back for 5 hours. Something about driving round the countryside.

Anyway, he keeps coming to me with what he thinks are issues. Today he mentioned an issue with the gent's loo. Turns out he couldn't work the hand drier!

Anyway, i've used a traditional pm trick to keep him quiet for a bit. I've asked him to prepare a list of issues. He's doing it, slowly of course, but even at his speed he will finish eventually. Probably within the next couple of weeks.

I don't want to bin him as he seems a nice chap and I doubt anyone else would have him. And he only charges £75 for a long day. Actually, i'm not sure he has anywhere else to go, but that's another matter.

Any advice appreciated.

The project manager.

He is a toilet cleaner and you are the janitor. You watch the staff in the business office and have frequent day dreams about being an important PM and he is your BA.

Busted.

Comment

Ah. Parody thread.

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
        Ah. Parody thread.

Either that or an Aussielong sockie.

Comment

Working...
        X