• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Own up. Who's been trolling mumsnet again?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Own up. Who's been trolling mumsnet again?

Man who ventured on to Mumsnet website looking for sex incurs wrath of hundreds of women | Mail Online

One guy gets 400 women wound up on Mumsnet and the thread hits the papers. Looks more like a case of uber trolling me.

Would the owner of 'sheffieldguy' please come forward and claim your prize.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Points for scale of reaction and hitting the news, but I'm deducting some for operating on the 'taking sweets from a baby' scale of easy targets.

Comment

400 women taking the piss out of a piss-taker Gosh

But - Daily Heil fail, as it doesn't tell us whether he is on benefits, an immigrant or how much his house is worth.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I wish I had thought of that!

I wonder if mumsnet has a section of the site devoted to guys looking to date women with children?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I wish I had thought of that!

I wonder if mumsnet has a section of the site devoted to guys looking to date women with children?
          If we weren't now in the age of CO19 kicking in the doors of people from the Internet, I'd have half a mind to make a post on the lines of "Looking for an attractive woman - ideally with kids. Having a 17 year old daughter, would be ideal. Pics of you both first, please"

Comment

You all talk big but they whupped yo asses and made you cry like babies when you went there last time.
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              You all talk big but they whupped yo asses and made you cry like babies when you went there last time.
              They're mothers, what do you expect? I'd sooner take on big wild animals than a babble of angry mothers - I work a lot in education, I've seen it.

Comment

I am still there in deep cover. not sheffield guy

but jeez h, what a bunch of HARPIES
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

400 slaggings off. 3 pms. Decent result.

Comment

Originally posted by ASB View Post
                    400 slaggings off. 3 pms. Decent result.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                    X