• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who has the best avatar?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who has the best avatar?

Okay we've had witt etc. Now who has the best avatar.

I will leave it up to you what best means. But there are a few here that have made me laugh out loud, one of them even covered my keyboard with coffee....
    hyperD
    40.00%
    MarillionFan
    2.86%
    Gold Dalek
    0.00%
    NaziDalek
    17.14%
    Clownio
    8.57%
    cojak
    17.14%
    darmstadt
    8.57%
    DimPrawn
    5.71%
    fiddleabout
    0.00%
    Gold Dalek
    0.00%

Originally posted by monkeyboy
    Okay we've had witt etc. Now who has the best avatar.

I will leave it up to you what best means. But there are a few here that have made me laugh out loud, one of them even covered my keyboard with coffee....
    hyperD's is good.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

I like Darmstadt's, but my own isn't bad, although I change it quite often (boredom).
      A small virtual E-prize to anyone who can tell what my avatar is.
      We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetwood
        Residents of Sodom & Gomorrah gathered around to look at bearded man who came to visit them.

Chico.

Comment

is it that Female America Rock Sex band (cant remember their name), they play rock music, get naked and a whole lot more
          Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

It isn't, but I'd really appreciate a link to their website

However, two out of the four words you use are right, but I'm not telling you which ones.
            So there.

Comment

NaziDalek

Now that is funny

Hypers is the most original

Comment

Gold Dalek is on there twice, and has a distinctly unimaginitive avatar anyway as has DimPrawn (sorry Dim, I love the name though) but my fave is HyperD's.
                Edit - and what's Fiddle doing on the list, he fecked off about 2 years ago.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetwood
                  I like Darmstadt's, but my own isn't bad, although I change it quite often (boredom).
                  Spinal Tap?
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Nope....

Comment

Working...
                    X