• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sao Tomé and Principe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sao Tomé and Principe

Anyone been there?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Anyone been there?
    Have they got a Butlin's?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Have they got a Butlin's?
      I hope not. (plan B; set up Butlins in Sao Tome)

Comment

They are usually a pointless answer on Pointless. That's the extent of my knowledge.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

I suppose the lack of responses means I won't be surrounded by oiks, plebs or CUK fat geeks.

Comment

I've been to the nearby islands and there's quite a lot of being hassled by the locals buy useless or illegal (ivory) souvenirs, whilst trying to 'relax'.
            The solution, of course is to go to a private swimming infinity pool, which has a similar view to the ocean and less salty water.

I think you'll enjoy it very much.

Comment

Originally posted by yasockie View Post
              I've been to the nearby islands and there's quite a lot of being hassled by the locals buy useless or illegal (ivory) souvenirs, whilst trying to 'relax'.
              The solution, of course is to go to a private swimming infinity pool, which has a similar view to the ocean and less salty water.

I think you'll enjoy it very much.
              Thx, I'm looking for somewhere very relaxed, sunny, free of mass tourism and Portuguese speaking as I want to learn some Portuguese this year. Thought of Mozambique, but that seems to be pretty firmly on the tourist trail now and Angola doesn't really appeal somehow.

Comment

Working...
              X