• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Butlins - Skegness

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Butlins - Skegness

Now I wish this was a parody thread, but anyone been there, moving the kids up to Yorkshire at Easter () so thinking of a week away rather than the usual summer holiday abroad?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Yes, 22 years ago. Haven't been again; enough said.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Now I wish this was a parody thread, but anyone been there, moving the kids up to Yorkshire at Easter () so thinking of a week away rather than the usual summer holiday abroad?
      Haven't been there, but I always keep an eye on Scooterscot - Member Reviews - TripAdvisor for reviews of quality leisure destinations.

Oh, and YACNCOTBAC.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Yes, 22 years ago. Haven't been again; enough said.
        A lifetime ban really does mean just that.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          A lifetime ban really does mean just that.

Of course i've never been. The coffee bird in clientco's canteen went last year iirc. Shall I ask her views?

Comment

Also, even on mumsnet they ask that question with a suitable sense of shame

Comment

Butlins is good fun for the kids. Bognor is the best. And don't forget you get money off with Tesco vouchers!
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Butlins is good fun for the kids. Bognor is the best. And don't forget you get money off with Tesco vouchers!
                You go to Butlins for the kids, do you? Why are we not surprised?

Comment

Skegness you say

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

From the www.northstandchat.com web forum..

Butlins-Skegness

"
                    The whole place was crawling with fat slappers from Liverpool on hen parties.
                    Skegness itself is an utter hole. It chucked it down the whole time, and in Skeggy that means it blows straight
                    in off the North Sea, which ensures it feels about minus ten outside.

And on the last day when we were packing up to go, one of the guys in the group found a pair
                    of heavily skidmarked underpants beneath the mattress he'd been sleeping on for the previous two nights.
                    They were not his
                    "

Butlins-Bognor

"
                    I went to the Bognor Butlins for a day trip last Summer. The indoor water park is all run down. Apart from that there is ***** all except a big tent where massively overweight smoking mums hang out
                    "

Comment

Working...
                    X