• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dr Dr

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr Dr

Got this sharp pain in my right ankle when I stand on it. Feels like the Achilles is slowly detaching itself, twangy strand by twangy strand. I recall when it first happened, I was lifting my svelt frame out the patio door, and stepping down onto the first step. Twang, yelp.

That was a week ago. What should I do?
    Last edited by suityou01; 15 January 2014, 13:46. Reason: Can't spell ankle, angle ffs.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Prescription

One pair of testicles.

Please take this to your local pharmacy.

You're welcome

Dr Pondy

Comment

Originally posted by pondlife View Post
      prescription

one pair of testicles.

Please take this to your local pharmacy.

You're welcome

dr pondy
      whs

mtfu
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I decided to take the Drs advice, and MTFU. This involved a program of HIIT training, calisthenics and weight training. There was a load noise from my right angle like a shot gun going off, my foot is now all floppy and I am in intense agony (but still able to post if I bite on something).

What should I now do?

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          I decided to take the Drs advice, and MTFU. This involved a program of HIIT training, calisthenics and weight training. There was a load noise from my right angle like a shot gun going off, my foot is now all floppy and I am in intense agony (but still able to post if I bite on something).

What should I now do?
          MTFU
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

What should I now do?
            STFU?

Comment

What should I now do?
              I have a theorem that all things being equilateral you should just apply some isosceles to the area.

Comment

Did the pain start when you were fixing the bathroom or the oven?

Try getting a pro in next time?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  I have a theorem that all things being equilateral you should just apply some isosceles to the area.
                  See edit tags on OP.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Did the pain start when you were fixing the bathroom or the oven?

Try getting a pro in next time?
                    Pain onset described in OP Mr Magoo.

Comment

Working...
                    X