• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How posh are you

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How posh are you

I doubt any of you hoi polloi wannabes qualify.

27 Things Posh People Like

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

2/27!!!

I have a tweed jacket (although I actually have a couple but the rest are for playing 1920 horror games).
    I also have wellingtons.

I don't even know what a gilet is but I assume I would if I had one.
    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

2/27

Crap quiz anyway; "Driving a velvet-covered Porsche through Fulham" is not 'posh', it's überchav.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
        It's a clothing item that seems to be reserved for only the poshest of people

Mens Gilets - Mens - SportsDirect.com

Superdry Gilets - Mens Gilets, Body Warmers, Sleeveless Jackets

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
          It used to be called a bodywarmer. It's become posh, so it needed a Froggie name to avoid any residual picket line connotations.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            I doubt any of you hoi polloi wannabes qualify.
            Are you suggesting that people here want to be members of the hoi polloi?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
              Are you suggesting that people here want to be members of the hoi polloi?
              I am suggesting you are members of the hoi polloi who want to be posh
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Wearing shoes with no socks is just horrid - it should be an actual offence.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  I am suggesting you are members of the hoi polloi who want to be posh
                  Says the person with their Christmas decorations (avatar) still up on the 16th Jan.

This isn't some sink estate you know. Sort it out.

Comment

well you can take the quiz

How Posh Are You
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X