• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Missing kid

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing kid

BBC News - Mikaeel Kular search: Hunt goes on through the night

All very odd. What do the panel think?

My money's on him being nabbed by a family member. Not clear if mother and father are together or separated.

Hope he's found safe and well.

What did you back in the Maddie McCann sweep?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      My money's on him being nabbed by a family member. Not clear if mother and father are together or separated.
      My thought as well, but I did not like myself for thinking it. But that's irrelevant.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        What did you back in the Maddie McCann sweep?
        Never formed a definite hypothesis - I know I never believed the parents did it though!

Mirror gives us a bit of background gossip

Mikaeel Kular missing: Increased fears for three-year-old after temperatures plunged in the night - Mirror Online

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          My thought as well, but I did not like myself for thinking it. But that's irrelevant.
          If it's a family member that wants the child, as opposed to one who wants to harm him, then that's a lot better than many of the alternatives.

Comment

He normally sleeps in the same room as his twin sister, police said, but was alone on Wednesday.
            Did anyone explain why this is the case?

It does sound rather like a family grab. Hope he is okay.
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Family member was my thought too. I thought the Father had never even met his son? I'm sure that was the story the other day.
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Is this not a rerun of child being hidden under bed by said uncle a few street away for some obscure reason

Comment

It's not an area I would want to walk around, never mind a 3 year old kid

Comment

Originally posted by jimjamuk View Post
                    Is this not a rerun of child being hidden under bed by said uncle a few street away for some obscure reason
                    That was exactly what I thought last night when there were no leads.

Father described as "estranged from the family" is all I have heard, and has been spoken to.

Certainly does seem a very strange case.

Comment

Working...
                    X