• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Revelation?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revelation?

Babies DO fake cry: Infants pretend to be distressed to get attention | Mail Online

Babies DO fake cry: Infants pretend to be distressed to get attention
    Tokyo researchers studied two babies to look at whether they were distressed or happy immediately before crying
    They believe fake crying contributes greatly to an infant's social development as well as their emotional development
    The scientists think babies with siblings use fake crying to get attention as they have to compete with brothers and sisters to stay in the limelight
    I thought my job was telling stupid people the obvious?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Shouldn't this be in one of Suity's threads?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Indeed, this isn't news.

Our friends have a kid who is cute but rather spoilt in terms of attention as he learnt he can play them and ruthlessly exploited this.

In a group gathering he started crying crocodile tears because he was told he wasn't allowed to watch a video on dad's iPad or something equally trivial. It wasn't even good acting, so in unison we all started fake crying too. Immediately he stopped crying and indignantly shouted "I crying".
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I assume everyone has already seen this ?

Fake Crying Baby - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Toastiness View Post
          I assume everyone has already seen this ?

Fake Crying Baby - YouTube
          Don't understand the laughter, or the concept of it it being amusing. The person who commented
          Future soccer player, I'm sure of it!
          did however make me
          If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

Working...
          X