• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Facebook and Daily Wail like ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook and Daily Wail like ....

...there's a reason I'm not on Facebook, it's the puerile Like button, the incessant narcissism.
    CUK has now become like a cross between Facebook and the Daily Wail.
    It's become a parody of itself.
    And for those reasons I'm out .
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Now the key to storming out and slamming the door is not to forget to say something or take something with you...

The second you open the door again you have FAILED

Comment

It's a flounce!

It's not the first time you've flounced though.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        ...there's a reason I'm not on Facebook, it's the puerile Like button, the incessant narcissism.
        Morning Mr Grumpy!
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

It's not like Sas to denigrate narcissism.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Damon View Post
              WHS
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Comment

I know why he is grumpy

He got moved on last night:

Police called to duke's estate plagued by groups of dogging men dressed in PVC, fairy wings and tutus
                  Residents of Badminton Estate in Wiltshire complain about local doggers
                  One local was told 'we're only here for a bit of fun' by group of men
                  Police vow to patrol the area, which is owned by the Duke of Beaufort
                  Police called to duke's estate plagued by groups of dogging men dressed in PVC, fairy wings and tutus | Mail Online

Sasguru in a Tutu and a stetson?
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Google search: site:forums.contractoruk.com/general sasguru "for those reasons I'm out"
                    Did you mean: site:forums.contractoruk.com/general sadguru "for those reasons I'm out"

Comment

Working...
                    X