• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Its the Weekend folks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its the Weekend folks

What are your plans....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Watching Lady Tester play tennis this evening; very boring sport IMO, but she always supported my rugby matches, so I'll support her; she's going for the regional winter championship in 40+ category. Obviously, lots of MILFS jumping around with their tits jiggling about. I just wish she'd stuck to volleyball; much sexier and more laydees on the court at once.

Tomorrow and Sunday; dunno yet, probably a couple of bike rides and a few bottles of wine.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Mostly new house stuff and finally getting around to packing
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        What are your plans....
        Thanks for asking.

Tonight - gym them nothing
        Tomorrow - going QPR vs Huddersfield and then out for dinner as guinea pigs at Polpetto be fore it reopens next week
        Sunday - Bike ride then booking flights

What are you up to?

Comment

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
          Thanks for asking.

Tonight - gym them nothing
          Tomorrow - going QPR vs Huddersfield and then out for dinner as guinea pigs at Polpetto be fore it reopens next week
          Sunday - Bike ride then booking flights

What are you up to?
          Mrs Eek and Younger Eek twin are on a quilting course followed by a dash round Ikea via the local lego shop...
          I'm looking after older Eek twin who wants to go to badminton in town Saturday afternoon.

Sunday not much but planning to sleep as much as possible. I still feel like death even after sleeping 10 hours last night...

Comment

1. Completing hyperDMog#1 and hyperDMog#2's Jedi training for world domination.

2. Might go for a curry takeaway tonight

3. Fast Food Night Saturday - cooking corn dogs, burgers, spare ribs in TGI Fridays Jack Daniels sauce, triple cooked chips and a token salad for GF#1 and her daughter (and BF).

4. Clear out garage for more of GF#1's stuff

5. Clean Ninja

6. Do some work for Client #2 and Client #3.
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Mrs Eek and Younger Eek twin are on a quilting course followed by a dash round Ikea via the local lego shop...
              I'm looking after older Eek twin who wants to go to badminton in town Saturday afternoon.

Sunday not much but planning to sleep as much as possible. I still feel like death even after sleeping 10 hours last night...
              How many sets of twins do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                1. Completing hyperDMog#1 and hyperDMog#2's Jedi training for world domination.

2. Might go for a curry takeaway tonight

3. Fast Food Night Saturday - cooking corn dogs, burgers, spare ribs in TGI Fridays Jack Daniels sauce, triple cooked chips and a token salad for GF#1 and her daughter (and BF).

4. Clear out garage for more of GF#1's stuff

5. Clean Ninja

6. Do some work for Client #2 and Client #3.
                what has happened to gf#2?

Comment

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
                  How many sets of twins do you have?
                  1 set of twins hence

Older eek twin (13 minutes old than the one below)
                  Younger eek twin (13 minutes younger than the one above)

Comment

1 set of twins hence

Older eek twin (13 minutes old than the one below)
                    Younger eek twin (13 minutes younger than the one above)
                    Oh, i see.

Comment

Working...
                    X