• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bad Dilbert, Naughty Dilbert

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Dilbert, Naughty Dilbert

Dilbert.com - The Official Dilbert Website with Scott Adams' color strips, Dilbert animation, mashups and more!

"I tested it in production".
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

you don't test in Dev,QA & production?

admittedly the tests in production may be less intensive than Dev & QA. It tends to be running reports / creating example transactions and reviewing normal transactions. Though you might be more accurate describing it as validation.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Why? It obviously works!!!!!! Just ship it!
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Don't show my current lot or they will add it into their agile methodology

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
            Don't show my current lot or they will add it into their agile methodology
            Microsoft have been doing it for years!

Comment

Originally posted by Damon View Post
              Microsoft have been doing it for years!
              I thought Microsoft wait until we put it into our production before testing it
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                I thought Microsoft waited until we put it into our production and did their testing for them
                FTFY
                "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
                X